Sheengate Publishing is a vibrant, proactive and growing magazine publisher solely dedicated to the community and media. We are leaders across media sales, digital and original opportunities.
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, lifestyle magazine publisher based in Hampton to sell across print and digital platforms.
We have expanded immensely, from starting with one magazine to publishing eleven, from building an online presence to offering digital advertising opportunities that are in high demand.
Sheengate has long been a champion of local business, with the magazines regularly featuring ‘Area Spotlights’ designed to direct footfall to independent retailers that bring vibrancy and vitality to our high streets.
The Media Sales Executive role will consist of strong account management and acquiring new business. The ability to upsell and cross-sell and a can-do attitude is essential for the successful candidate, who will be focusing on areas across print and digital advertising.
- High energy and an enthusiasm to sell
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
- Generating new leads through own research
- Making a high volume of telephone calls to prospective clients
- Listening to clients requirements and offering appropriate solutions to make a sale
- Maintaining existing client base by making regular courtesy calls
- Building rapport with clients for long-lasting business relationships
- Aiming to not only meet but exceed targets
- Excellent commission package (uncapped)
- Excellent promotion prospects
- On-going training programme
- 20 days holidays rising by 1 day each year (in addition to bank holidays).
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
Hours: Monday – Friday; 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
Salary: £17,000 plus commission, circa £30,000 – £35,000 OTE
To apply for this position please complete the online form below.