Are you an enthusiastic salesperson with a passion for discovering the best bars, restaurants and things to do in Surrey & SW London?
Do you want to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced sales team that in return, will provide you with essential experience in digital, media and publishing?
essentialsurrey.co.uk is the online local lifestyle destination for the best things to do across the county. We deliver key content across print, digital and social media that’s authentic to our audience, whilst also providing recognition for Surrey’s & SW London’s business owners and brands.
The main objective of the role is to attract new clients with the goal of exposing their businesses to the coveted Essential Surrey audience through content and advertorial.
- Use your initiative and knowledge to reach out to businesses and brands, gaining new leads and utilizing online and offline opportunities to cultivate new business
- Continuously developing your client base, reaching out to a high volume of new clients and businesses
- Presenting our extensive platform to business owners and clients through presentations, case studies, negotiations, editorial pitches, ideas and content creation
- Showing brands and businesses how we will elevate their audience, customer base and increase their brand awareness
- Consistently aiming to bring in new leads, closing deals and aiming to exceed goals
- Uncapped commission
- Remote working
- Client visits
- Choose your own hours
- On-site parking
Previous sales experience would be beneficial, however, we would be interested in candidates who come from a social/digital background who has worked for magazines/digital publications in the past. Knowledge of the Surrey & SW London area would also be preferred.
If you have a passion for the industry and are a quick learner who’s looking to start a career in digital publications/media this could be the role for you.
You will gain a huge insight into the publishing and digital media industry, social/digital strategies for growth and content creation from conception to execution.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
Hours: Flexible hours (TBD)
Salary: Dependant on experience + generous commission