To support and grow the client base of the market-leading luxury lifestyle brand, The Richmond & Barnes Magazine.
Must be self-motivated, able to work on own initiative, and confident in meeting new people and developing working relationships through face-to-face interaction. This role will be field-based predominantly with your base being in Hampton (Head Office).
Reporting into The Richmond & Barnes Magazine Sales Manager
Your Profile & Experience
- 1+ years experience in customer service / facing role
- A proven track record for exceptional performance and work ethic
- The ability to communicate your ideas effectively and work with a wide range of businesses
- Razor sharp attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Comfortable working with software use including spreadsheets and databases
- Must have full current driving licence with access to a car
- Promote our magazines through bulk drop pick up points in the retail, education, Estate Agents and hospitality businesses within our distribution boundaries. Duties to include promoting our branded magazine stands to estate agents, restaurants, independent schools and other prestigious retail outlets
- Visiting retails outlets in the distribution area of the Richmond Borough to ensure they receive the magazine each month and identifying potential revenue generating opportunities.
- To market our services to our existing, lapsed and new client base whilst also seeking out advertising agencies and other marketing companies as well as Governmental and Charitable organisations who may require door-to-door distribution services as well as online and in print advertising/promotion
- Seek new publishing and promotional print opportunities through face to face interaction with business owners
- Work alongside the advertising team on the Richmond magazine to gain new business
- Event support at meetings and local networking. May involve out of hours client contact to specific industries (Restaurant sector).
- Being on the lookout for ways to improve our processes and ensuring we never miss a beat.
- Starting Salary: £19,000 per year
- Monthly KPI incentives in addition to salary
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday with an increase each year of service (plus bank holidays)
TO APPLY: Please email Alex Whitney with your CV and a covering letter demonstrating why you are suitable for the above position. firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent. Flexible hours considered for the right candidate
Job Category: Sales, Marketing & Distribution